Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ok, so it's Tuesday...

I've mentioned previously that my life is actually pretty boring, right?  No? Well, I just did, so there ya go. You have been forewarned.  Anywho, I have been totally sucked into Clipped Wings and Inked Armor.  I have to say thank you to Rugby Mom again for sharing, totes love ya babe!
So, about two weeks ago I ordered a Nintendo DS Lite for my daughter for Christmas (don't worry, she doesn't follow my blog, yet...) from this cool website we discovered at work.  ('Cause why should we actually work at work rather than shop right?) Anyway, it was delivered this weekend.  It was only $45 and I paid $5 for a one year warranty, totes good deal.  Well, I opened my shipping box and inside was a packing envelope, you know the kind with the bubble wrap inside.  One the envelope was a sticker, it said Nintendo DS Lite.  I excitedly opened the envelope, and about screamed.  Inside, where my daughter's DS should be, was a PSP.  The hand held this from Sony.  How could this happen?  I mean it even said DS on the outside, WTF!!  So, I immediately got on the computer and accessed the web site's live chat.  The wonderful (snatch) person on the other end has no idea how this happened.  She sent me a return tag so that I could send back the PSP (I know, it's a better machine, blah, blah.  It's for my 8 year old, she doesn't need it and my husband already has one.)  and once they get it back, they will then check to see if they have anymore DS's and ship me one.  However, the warranty I purchased is supposed to be registered within 30 days from the original purchase price, so I'm kinda freakin'.  I will be contacting their live chat again soon to verify that I won't be screwed out of it.
On a happier note, I purchased some amazing tea while in Forks called New Moon Red and it is from the Luxe Tea company.  I have been trying to find out where I could get more because I absolutely love the tea and my co-worker keeps begging for more.  ( I feel like I have to share since she is technically my boss) Well the phone numbers for the Dazzled by Twilight store go unanswered.  When I called the Forks Chamber of Commerce, they told me that the Dazzled store will most likely be closing soon and to not order anything from their website because they have been getting complaints that orders are not being filled even though money is being taken.  So, I looked up the Luxe Tea company and I found their website.  All of their phone numbers have been disconnected.  I decided to make one last effort and sent them an email, just on the off chance that something odd had happened, like they just forgot to pay their phone bill or something.  Anyway, after two weeks no response, so I gave up hope and have been hording my last bag of tea.  So imagine my surprise when I received a response to my e-mail this week saying that they are having phone probs and to just go ahead and order online...Does anyone else feel like I have "dumb-ass" stamped on my forehead?  I told my co-worker about it though and she is gonna try and order, better her money than mine right?
Well, I need to get ready for tomorrow, so good night all!

1 comment:

  1. Pay for your order with PayPal. If something goes wrong & you don't receive your tea, they will give you your money back.

    ReplyDelete