Monday, October 3, 2011

Forks, the day after...

So I got home last night from an awsome weekend in the holy land  Forks and right away Hubs is wanting me to go pick up something for dinner.  My little one wants to hang the poster of Jacob right away and of course we don't have any poster putty, so while I'm out getting dinner, could I "please get some of that Mommy?"  What can I say?  "No" comes to mind, but did I deny either one? Of course not, I needed/wanted to go find more of that amazing hand sanitizer that one of my roomies brought that smells so good I want to eat my freakin' hands!  It's called Vampire Blood and it comes in plum scent.  I found it at Bath & Body works.  They have it 8 for $5, that's right, for once you spend less dollars than the number of items you get.  I've never had that happen there before!  It only comes in travel size though, I bought 16... It's awsome, remember?  I did share, I gave away 3 to co-workers and told them it was from Forks, lol.  They'll never know.

So, I'm at work today and everyone wanted me to actually do work type stuff! What were they thinking?  I am still mentally in my happy place, how can they expect me to call on authorizations and denials when all I want to do is talk about what a wonderful time I had.  So, needless to say, little got done at my desk today.  I did have everyone laughing at pics from the trip and gasping in horror at the crazy driving of my fellow travelers on my way home though.  That counts as work, right?

4 comments:

  1. Jene- Rooming with you Chris & Melinda was the highlight of Forks 2011 for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice meeting you in Forks! Now that I've found you, I'mma hook you up with ALL the good FanFiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks TwitardedMom! I can't wait to share another amazing weekend with ya! It was really nice to hang out with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Rugbymom! Can't wait to read me more awsome fanfic!

    ReplyDelete